Thursday, December 29, 2011

Vehicular Decision

I love my RX-8.  Love it.  Love love love it.  But for as fun as it is to drive, it's not so great as a family car, as we now have two children who are in rear-facing car seats.  If it's just me in my car, and if there's only one car seat, I can make it work.  But if someone needs to ride in the passenger seat, or if I need to have both car seats with me, it won't work.  Granted, that shouldn't happen very often, but the point is that my car isn't part of our family's long-term plans, and at some point in the near future we're going to have to replace it.  We don't have to do it immediately, but since the end of the year is a great time to buy a car, I've done some research and am in the process of test driving some cars.  I'll be sad to give up my car, but I know it's for the benefit of our family, so I'm okay with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment