Sunday, December 18, 2011

Christmas Rock

My favorite Christmas music is Trans-Siberian Orchestra.  I love their combination of classical and orchestral music with hard-driving rock, which when it all comes together is both awesome and beautiful.  I also really love going to concerts.  Meghan likes TSO quite a bit, but she's not really a fan of going to concerts, as they tend to be too loud for her.  I've seen TSO in the past, but I didn't get to go last year, so I decided this year I definitely wanted to go.  Both of my sisters like the band, so I decided to invite them in hopes we could make it a fun siblings outing.  It worked out with everyone's schedules, so tonight Julie, Joanna, and I had a siblings night of Chinese buffet followed by a trip to the Sprint Center to see some rockin' Christmas music.  We had a lot of fun and decided we definitely need to have siblings events more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment