Thursday, December 15, 2011

Plan B: Wings

Here's a quiz.  What am I doing in this photo?

A) Standing in front of Buffalo Wild Wings
B) Half-heartedly smiling
C) Taking a picture of myself
D) Wearing a hoodie branded with my company's name

Answer: All of the above, I suppose, but there's a much more important one: Not playing bocce.

Jeremy, Jason H., Nathan, and I were able to meet tonight, and I suggested we do something different and meet at Bocce Basement in Olathe to play some bocce and eat some food.  I had never been there but wanted to go since I saw that it opened.  To my extreme disappointment, it was closed.  I love playing bocce but hardly ever have the opportunity, and this was going to be the perfect time.  I don't know if it was closed permanently or just for the night.  BWW, our backup plan, was good, but it's no bocce.  Hopefully they'll reopen and we can go sometime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment