Tuesday, May 24, 2011

The Old Switcheroo


Joshua is getting better at feeding himself with his fingers, though I still wouldn't use the word good. But it's kind of an annoying stage because he wants to feed himself, but he misses his mouth a lot. If I help him he gets irritated unless he is really hungry. He has been like this with finger foods for awhile, but today was the first day he was really insistent on feeding himself with a spoon. He also did not want to give me the spoon back. So what we settled on is using two spoons and when I put the yogurt on the spoon he would grab it and then I would take the empty one, and then we'd repeat the process over and over again.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you are both learning a lot these days. Joshua is growing up so fast. He is such a cutie! I can't wait to see you guys again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, we're learning team work already :)

    ReplyDelete