Sunday, May 29, 2011

Lake Tahoe > Chevy Tahoe


The hailstorm we had in April did significant damage to a lot of property in our neighborhood.  For us, it damaged our house and both cars.  My car is in the process of being repaired right now, and they gave me a replacement car to use in the meantime.  Unfortunately, the only option available was the gargantuan Chevy Tahoe.  It's too big to be useful, gets very poor gas mileage, and the interior has clearly been neglected, so it's not exactly a glamorous car.  The body shop is paying our deductible, which is nice, so we won't have any out-of-pocket expenses, but they justify that by slapping three very large decals on the replacement vehicles.  So for the time I have it (1 to 2 weeks), I'll be a mobile billboard for that body shop.

1 comment:

  1. Wow - what a change from your normal car. I bet you can't wait to get it back!

    ReplyDelete