Tuesday, May 31, 2011

A Charger-Induced Letdown

Recently I decided that Meghan and I take too many pictures (partially thanks to this blog) of too many important things (namely Joshua) to continue to live with a mediocre camera. I wanted a DSLR but was turned off by the price and the size.

However, Sony recently came out with the NEX-3, which is reasonably priced for a DSLR, is reasonably sized, and gets outstanding reviews and is regarded as the perfect camera for someone moving up from a point-and-shoot (that's me!).

With the Vegas trip coming up, I ordered it, and it got here just in time today, and I was very excited about it. Unfortunately, it didn't include the battery charger. I'll get a new one, but not in time for this trip. So I'll have to use the included battery until it dies, and then I'm out of luck. Today's pic was going to be taken with the new camera, but since I need to save every ounce of battery life for the trip, this pic is taken with my old camera of me with my new camera.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you found just the right upgrade for your camera. I look forward to seeing lots of photos in the future. Have a great trip.

    ReplyDelete