Wednesday, October 26, 2011

These Boots Are Made for Walking (Indoors)


Now that the weather is getting colder, I have been struggling with what to do about Joshua's cold little feet. He takes off socks as fast as I can put them on. Footie pajamas make him trip. He has some cute little baby hard-soled athletic shoes he wears outside, but I think wearing outdoor shoes in the house is dirty and gross so I don't really want that habit to be started. So I decided slippers are the answer. I first tried the sock type, but he took those off immediately and I bought size 12-18 mos which was humongous on him. So then I tried these little fur-lined booties, which are going really well. He doesn't take them off that often and I got 6-12 mos so they fit him really well. They have soft leather soles which, while not slippery, are completely inappropriate for outside, but I want them to be worn indoors only so that's fine. So I think we have a winner.

1 comment:

  1. He looks pleased - he is sooo cute. I'm glad you found a solution.

    ReplyDelete