Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Sewing into the night


I decided I would make Joshua a felt playhouse for his birthday. I don't have a pattern, but have used several blogs online for inspiration. All of them said things like, "I would never sell these because they are so time-consuming" or "I would only make this for someone I really loved because it's so much work". So of course I'm like, "No problem. I'll start two weeks before his birthday even though I can only work on it during nap times and at night and I have plenty of other things I also need to get done." It's taking a longer time than I thought and it won't be ready for his actual birthday which is disappointing. But I am pretty close to being done so I think Thursday or Friday it will be finished. So this is me working on it at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment