Thursday, October 20, 2011

A Temporary Change in Diet


Last night I needed to feed the dogs their dinner, but we didn't have any more dogfood in the kitchen. We buy our pet food at Costco in really large bags, so I went down to the basement to refill the kitchen supply and realized we were actually completely out of dogfood. It really didn't work to wake Joshua up and run to Walmart in the middle of the night so I plan to do that today. But our dogs get breakfast at 7:30am. Since we had no dogfood, they got catfood for breakfast. They seemed to really enjoy it (well Terrence doesn't chew his food so it's hard to tell, but Natalie really seemed to like it more than her normal food) so I guess it was an okay one-time thing. It made me feel like a bad pet-owner though.

1 comment:

  1. You have had so many things going on lately I guess if something had to be forgotten - dog food seems like it was an easy fix.

    ReplyDelete