Sunday, June 19, 2011

First Father's Day

Today was my first Father's Day as a father. I figured it would be nice, but it really was even better than I expected. Meghan, Joshua, Terrence, Natalie, and Alex all collaborated to each put their respective hand and paw prints on an art project they made for me, which turned our really nicely despite our apparently uncooperative pets. And I had some time to hang out with my little son, which was great, as he has his cute little personality that makes it fun for us to spend time together. I spent a lot of time just looking at him and thinking about how much God blessed us and me with him. It's been a great day, and I'm so happy to have that little guy as such a big part of my life.

1 comment:

  1. Wow - what a great first Father's Day for you Jason - looks like a memorable one. Love the picture. See you guys soon.

    ReplyDelete