Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Flying?


So this winter our house was definitely way too dirty. I really let it go for awhile. But now things are back on track and I am back to my FlyLady-inspired cleaning routines. This is me doing a "zone clean" of our entry way. I don't really use a lot of her specifics because we are apparently very different people (Seriously a lot of her steps involve dusting knick-knacks. Thankfully we have very few.), but I find the organization ideas helpful. And the fact that she calls herself the FlyLady reminds me of my high school business law and typing teacher who would say, "And in a minute here I am going to cut you loose and we are going to fly around the room" which basically meant that she was going to stop talking and we were going to do our work. But it still makes me laugh to think of that expression.

No comments:

Post a Comment