Monday, April 18, 2011

Glow Worm

We have wonderful family and friends, and we received many great gifts from people in celebration of Joshua.  One of the best gifts we received was what's affectionately known as the glow worm.  Based on its appearance, it seems to actually be a sea horse, but it'll always be a glow worm to us.  To Joshua, it's a source of comfort and something to soothe him as he falls asleep.  When you press its tummy, it glows and plays about five minutes of different songs accompanied by a few random underwater bubble sounds here and there.  Joshua loves it, and I don't know how we would have had the peaceful bedtimes we've had without it. 

2 comments:

  1. What a neat idea - I've never seen one of those before. As always - Joshua is soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm glad he likes it. I asked one of my friends with a baby for ideas on gifts and she said her baby loves the sea horse...or glow worm.

    ReplyDelete