Thursday, July 28, 2011

Joshua and the Head Honcho


Today Meghan, Joshua, and I arrived at the Red Rock hotel in Las Vegas after our overnight flight from Kona (via LA).  The sales rep that I work with made his sales quota for the year, so he qualified for this year's all-expenses-paid trip, known as President's Club.  Because I'm the sales engineer who supports him, I was also invited.  Each person can also bring along someone else for free, so it's a pretty sweet deal. 

Tonight was the welcoming party, and we all spent the evening in the Red Rock Lanes VIP section, bowling and enjoying the catered food.  All of the invitees and their guests attended the party, including our CEO.  I've been told Pete loves kids, and as soon as he saw Joshua, he wanted to hold him, and he actually carried him around for almost half an hour.  Not often does one witness their CEO holding their baby son, so I snapped a couple pictures.  

1 comment:

  1. That does sound like a sweet deal and a pretty neat CEO too!

    ReplyDelete